Donate to New Music Edmonton because…
Your donations help us to create and deliver programming! More than ever NME is dedicated to producing experimental sonic art by the region’s leading voices. We are presenting art that reflects contemporary issues, commissioning local and national artists to create new work, and supporting as many artists as possible in these challenging times. As we transition towards a hybrid model of delivery (digital and in-person), your donations will continue to support the free presentation of our online events.
We thank you for your generosity – every dollar helps us in our mission to create and present sonic art. Your contributions directly support artists as well as helping to fund NME operations including concerts and outreach.
Donate to New Music Edmonton and help support new music in your community! NME is a registered charity, and we issue tax receipts for donations of $20 or more.
Other ways to support NME:
We appreciate cash donations, but there are lots of other ways you can support our organization!
- Become a member (2022-23 memberships are $10). For more information visit our Member page
- Subscribe to our podcast
- Attend a free online concert or workshop
- Tell a friend!
- Volunteer for a concert or for a committee
- Like and share our posts on social media
- Drop us a note and let us know that you appreciate the work NME is doing (constructive criticism is also welcome!)
The Society for New Music in Edmonton is a Canadian registered charity with the charitable tax number 883132367RR0001