On November 30th, are asking you to either donate a one time amount or sign up to become a monthly donor.⠀
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of radical generosity. This Giving Tuesday, we invite you to join NME in our commitment to pay artists and arts professionals fairly for their work. In 2020-21 we commissioned 15 new works from artists to create new work for The No Normal Podcast, and presented over 70 contemporary music, dance, and spoken word artists during our digital season. Click the button below to make a secure donation through Canada Helps, or visit our Donate page for more information.
We also welcome listeners to subscribe to our podcasts and/or leave a review. Share the love for all the creativity in our music community with your friends!⠀
Here’s how it works:
Help support NME programming such as The No Normal podcast with a one time donation:
- $20 X 20 donations represents an artist fee for a short performance
- $43 X 10 donations represents a composer fee to write one minute of music for a solo instrument
- $72 X 8 donations represents an artist fee to create one minute of sound art
Or consider a small monthly donation:
- $5 – The price of a cup of coffee each month helps pay SoundCloud hosting fees
- $10 – The price of a monthly Spotify subscription helps us to support local talent.
- $20 – The price of a monthly movie and popcorn helps to pay our Vimeo hosting fees.
You may also choose any amount you wish! Donations are eligible for tax receipts.
There are plenty of ways to offer non-monetary support also!