Taking place every year after Black Friday and Cyber Monday, GivingTuesday is a global movement for giving and volunteering. It’s a time when companies, individuals, and communities rally together in support of their favourite causes, charities, and organizations.
This GivingTuesday, your donations can help New Music Edmonton ensure all digital programming for the 2020/21 season is free! This includes our new podcast and annual festivals, all of which support local and national artists, musicians, and composers.
Here’s how it works:
- $10 Donation represents the price of a student ticket purchase
- $20 Donation represents the price of a general admission ticket
- $70 Donation represents the price of a festival pass
- $150 represents the price of a season pass
- Donor and tax receipts are available.
You can choose to donate any amount you wish once or on a monthly basis. Monthly donations will be used to support the No Normal Podcast. Your contribution of $5 each month helps pay web hosting fees; $10 each month helps us to pay our interviewers and podcast host; and $20 each month helps us to pay sound artists to create new content!
We understand times are tough right now and not everyone can afford to donate to New Music Edmonton this GivingTuesday. However, there are plenty of ways to offer non-monetary support including:
- Becoming a member, it’s free this year!
- Attending a free digital concert or workshop
- Subscribing to our podcast
- Liking and sharing our posts on social media
- Sending us a note to let us know how much appreciate the work NME is doing (constructive criticism is also welcome, as well!)